The changes will likely come out at the same time on all platforms, but we don't have an exact ETA for that just yet. The devs have promised more information some time next week.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The changes will likely come out at the same time on all platforms, but we don't have an exact ETA for that just yet. The devs have promised more information some time next week.
I'm just grinding through the bugged Emblems. Got 7/15 so far.
It's a pain in the bum as it branches off to a load of other challenges (The EGC challenges are ridiculous).
Got to the end of the Tome though, just getting last challenges.
Well, I really don’t know whether I should continue or just wait then
To be honest, I would do the easier ones but wait for the silly ones to be amended.