No Mither and Adrenaline
Asking for a friend. Does Adrenaline pick you up off the ground if your No-Mithered? You can't heal No Mither so it's a tricky question.
Asking for a friend. Does Adrenaline pick you up off the ground if your No-Mithered? You can't heal No Mither so it's a tricky question.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not sure, it's a really tricky question.
If you're downed, the Adrenaline will pick you up to injured.
Broken status just means you can't be healed to heathly.
Thank you for the chill answer :)
Yes it will pick you up but who leave a No Mither on the ground? Now that is the real question.
Assuming they don't have unbreakable you could slug the no mither, down another player and go back in time to hook the no mither. I do it in some instances
When the whole team has no mither and the killer is a billy :)
Had games like that 2 days ago and it was hella fun
While I have yet to experience a full No Mither squad I really love when a SWF brings in a meme setup and we can all just have mindless fun.