What is considered winning a chase? Also Head on question
First, in terms of emblems what is considered “winning a chase,” ad survivor? If I get hit once but then managed to lose the killer is that considered winning or did I lose the chase since I got hit? Specifically I wonder because people always seem to let killers hit them once on the way out the door to give him points, is this considered winning or losing a chase? Does it matter if you’re healthy and it’s your first hit or your second and you fall down into the escape?
Bonus question, you get progress towards Emblem for pallet stunning a killer? Do either Head on or DS count or are they just worth blood points?
Comments
For the chase emblem you gain points based on how long you're in a chase with a killer + distance from the killer (more for being close cause of risk). If you get the escaped bonus bp you have won the chase.
If you get hit it's considered a loss and you'll get x chase bloodpoints. If aforementioned hit-chase lasted less than 15 seconds then you'll lose 50% of the emblem points from that chase. If it lasts longer then you keep the 15 seconds then lose 50% of the after 15 seconds.
Therefore for the door hit it's basically a non-chase as you get hit without even getting in a chase as you usually aren't running the chase doesn't actually activate.
Okay so I can “win,” 45 seconds of a chase if it’s long enough and then lose the next 15 second segment