Here is what I think the Tome should be
After much playing, I'm getting considerably aggravated with the players trying to get Tome tasks done.
Take for instance the last match where the killer was working with one Survivor and not letting anyone save but him. If someone else went for the save, he stopped them, so that survivor could get the save. They were very obviously working with each other. He did down him and left him on the ground, and if it were me I would have left him to bleed out, but other Survivors were nicer.
I think the Tome would have been better to have more tasks rather the same of one task to complete one thing. Then we wouldn't have people farming to get one thing done in as few games as possible. Where are the cleanse totem tasks? The be chased by a killer tasks? Get inventive!
Comments