Types of "rewarding failure" in the game. Aledegly
I was thinking about the title and these perks came to mind, if there's any more please state them AND a reason. Don't be that guy or gal who just does :
"Beast of prey - I don't like it"
Do
"Beast of prey - rewards making your chases too long"
It doesn't have to be a huge reward, just any that you can think of
Noed - I mean. It is counterable by doing the totems , but if you power through ruin this perk is more countable due to there being less dull totems and you essentially remove 2 of the killers perks at the endgame. But seeing as some say letting all the gens get done is a failure I guess this counts
Decisive - literally 60s to do whatever the hell you want just for getting unhooked. Reason for rewarding failure? If failure is getting hooked then your rewarded for being hooked. Deliverance doesn't fall into this category because it's an award for a safe unhook.
Borrowed time - rewards getting unsafe hooks by forcing them to be safe.
Left behind/sole survivor - I mean. On the one hand it's a reward for staying alive. On the other you let all your teammates die before managing to escape
Obsession dead : a free 1000 points for dying don't change this.
Comments