A bug where Ruin flat out not activating.
That's a very cool bug where Ruin just doesn't activate when the match starts. You can't see where the Hex is on the map but it's definitely there. I passed by the hex totem but I can't see it through walls and there's no notification when it got cleansed so that's cool.
How do I know it's not activating? Perk doesn't light up on my end and a generator popped on my first chase lmao and I passed by generators half done. Yeah I could have gotten survivors that's just good at hitting hex ruin skill checks but I doubt it with that speed
Comments
No bu, that's a nerf. You got a 50% chance of a ruin, but it cozld maybe just not spawn.
That does sound odd. You should probably report it in the "Bug Reports" section of the forum, along with any other details about the matches in question that you can recall - loadout, map, killer played, etc.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-reports