Who would the worst possible existing killer to add to DbD be?

It doesn't necessarily need to be something from movies, as long as it does already exist in fiction and is not a classification such as "werewolf" or "vampire." Be specific. They must be humanoid.


I vote Jeff the Killer. Worst fictional serial killer I have ever seen. Has nothing interesting he can do. Looks dumb. Etc.


If we're talking killers that are actually from horror icon material I would say probably The Creeper. Just because flying would not work well in DbD and throwing things has already been done. There's nothing that could be done with him.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    Pennywise

    We allready have 2 clowns in game we don't need more

    We already have 20+ killers in the game we don't need more.

  • @Thatbrownmonster said:

    Pennywise

    We allready have 2 clowns in game we don't need more

    "We already have a clown in the game"

    Clown in the game-

    download.jpeg


  • @anarchy753 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/877051#Comment_877051

    I think Slender could work if they based it more off the arrival game, have the player play as the chaser/proxy while Slender is a computer controlled entity moving around the map that harrasses survivors who look at him.

    That said, I think the worst possible killers would be anything from FNAF, 95% because of the people that come with it, 5% because an entire franchise based on "It just fill your screen and REEEEEEs" isn't horror.

    Close runner up to creepypastas and SCPs. I know this is contradictory cos of Slender, but that's really grown as an actual franchise more than any of the other... things.

    I think a FNAF chapter itself is okay, I just worry on the terribly immature fanbase that'll plague the game, and I'm certain they'll probably enjoy the game, As someone who used to be kind of into that franchise, I was surprised at how disrespectful the fanbase is to the games and creator. I thought the story was really interesting, but the fanbase is literal children, and modern social media has not helped at all.

1 2 3 ›