Keeping challenge progress?

@Peanits

Do you keep the progress on a challenge if you change challenges? I started the dumb iridescent challenge before I knew about the bug and I would like to change challenges to avoid wasting my time but I'm afraid that it will wipe out the progress I already have.

Comments

  • @Jackard said:

    @Peanits

    Do you keep the progress on a challenge if you change challenges? I started the dumb iridescent challenge before I knew about the bug and I would like to change challenges to avoid wasting my time but I'm afraid that it will wipe out the progress I already have.

    yes you do - I was doing survivor unhooks or gens or so on and switched to do trapper 4x traps in a single match or so on. I believe that's fixed with the update as well though?

    edit: just realized they delayed the update without putting a thingy at the top like they did for the update itself...

  • @S_Panda

    To clarify, you do keep your progress?

  • Yes you do. in tome 2 I would do a killer match a day for the gold medals challenge and spam survivor to fail to 2 pallet stun or 15 unhooks or 2 blinds