No one escapes the endgame?
Alittle help with doing this because against a decent team sometimes noed doesnt even go through then other times i put one on hook and hes saved before i can put the other one on.
Alittle help with doing this because against a decent team sometimes noed doesnt even go through then other times i put one on hook and hes saved before i can put the other one on.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For this challange...
I Equipped Blood Warden,Chili,PGTW, Noed
As Plague.
What I did was kill at least 2 guys.
And made sure the other two were on death hook.
Then,I hid in a corner of the map and let them do gens.
I camped the exit gates.
Downed a guy, opened a door,hooked and sacrificed him then I saw the other dude with BBQ and downed him.
It was very lucky