BHVR in a nutshell
"We heard your feedback and will be making changing tomorrow"
"Later today we will be making changes"
"Ah sowwy we experienced some uneXpeCTed issus or need more tEStInG and must delay the update next year"
"We heard your feedback and will be making changing tomorrow"
"Later today we will be making changes"
"Ah sowwy we experienced some uneXpeCTed issus or need more tEStInG and must delay the update next year"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Incompetence level: over 9000
While you're not completely wrong, I do appreciate a tested patch, so that I won't lose my (small) progress in level 3.
At least they could have done a backend update to fix the issue with the iridescent age challenge, but I guess they want everyone to suffer
Oh also
"Plwease nominator our game ;D"
While your not wrong things do need to be tested they should not announce things on something they haven't tested.
They need a new management structure. There seems to be little to no accountability from the outside looking in.
I think you're all being a bit over dramatic here lol
Oh are the challenges STILL not updated?
That are some numbers #########.