the myers achivement
so how exactly am i supposed to get the 4 man tombstone mori achievement for myers when survivors ether dc or just camp a locker forever or until the endgame collapse kills them?
so how exactly am i supposed to get the 4 man tombstone mori achievement for myers when survivors ether dc or just camp a locker forever or until the endgame collapse kills them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pretend that you want to farm stalk up and have fun
By far the toughest achievement I've ever gotten. You just have to hope you get lucky and don't get dc'ers or locker dodgers.
If they DC while you've started the mori it still counts.
Use fragrant tuft, Hold down 3 generators to make sure it don't get to egc
Idk i got it first try by killing the first 2 slugging the 3rd killing the 4th closing the hatch picking up the third so he wiggled then killed him.
I am guilty of being one of those locker dodgers as soon as I realize what the Myers is doing.
which is well and good, congrats. but the fact that if a single survivor jumps into a locker there is nothing you can do about it you may as well just give up
I think a good chance is if they've all had a good time and are bunched up in the exit gate. Sometimes they let you kill them before crawling out, so try it then. I still don't have it either, but I rarely play Myers.