matchmaking time

I main killer and I know it's been said a million times but, please, just skip a chapter or something and work on matchmaking.

There are millions of players and it's so frustrating right now.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What do you want them to do?

    There needs to be 4 survivors and 1 killer for a 80/20 split, and there's quite a few more than 20% of the population playing killer right at the current moment, considering I can get survivor queues almost instantly.

    what rank survivor, because i know at anything past green is like 10 minutes

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/876455#Comment_876455

    Well, I was a rank 6 survivor. I'm nearly rank 9 now because people are still throwing.

    pc?

  • @swenpai said:

    I main killer and I know it's been said a million times but, please, just skip a chapter or something and work on matchmaking.

    There are millions of players and it's so frustrating right now.

    PS4 UK is the opposite, I get instant killer lobbies even into the early hours of the morning; survivor takes at least 5-10 minutes and gets worse in more unsociable hours.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    What do you want them to do?

    There needs to be 4 survivors and 1 killer for a 80/20 split, and there's quite a few more than 20% of the population playing killer right at the current moment, considering I can get survivor queues almost instantly.

    crossplay = fast queue times

  • Relax que times gonna get even better with d/c timeouts <3