Happened twice in the same match LMAO.

Comments

  • You mean where you run across the map and the jerkoff waits until you're five feet away and uses deliverance? Yeah people that do that to me don't get another unhook attempt from me

  • @joker7997 said:

    You mean where you run across the map and the jerkoff waits until you're five feet away and uses deliverance? Yeah people that do that to me don't get another unhook attempt from me

    oh no I unhooked as soon as the killer left and was in the broken status effect from plagues sickness, I actually used it to prevent getting anyone else sick, but the Deliverance effect still sticks so there wasn't much of a point. A team mate did the same thing because we were the only ones infected actually learned an interesting tactic for avoiding plagues throw up if you run at her and crouch walk it's really hard to get hit like Doc's power. I'm really just using deliverance to catch up on achievements that I didn't do previously while grinding for archives.

  • He means the Hooked survivor use Deliverance self unhook, then they Clease while they still have Broken status. Which mean they just give Plague Corrupt power but they didnt even get into Healthy state

  • @joker7997 said:

    Oooohhhh lol

    it's cool dude, survivors act scummy all the time, I've had to do some bad stuff for these Archives. I'm working on the Hope one right now and using up all my haddonfield map offerings and purple toolboxes :/ and I'm still getting tunneled and having survivors dc I'm able to babysit more legacy players though.