CHASER EMBLEM PROBLEM (HILLBILLY)

I've a problem that when i see a survivor in a corner, as Hillbilly, I chainsaw him whitout beginning a chase, so I often get bronze or none emblem although I did well. Please fix this issue and sorry for my bad English.

Comments

  • Because you didn't chase them. You just stood there

  • this is not the issue. a successful hit without a chase is counted as a successful chase. your problem is you're not getting enough successful chases.... i believe you need 22+ for irridesent and 17+ for gold and 15+ for silver and so on.... i'm not sure. i know that the information is available somewhere.... my suggestion is chase like hell. and M1 some too. just because you have a saw doesn't mean you can't use a hammer....

  • So if I kill all the survivors in less than 15 chases I got bronze anyway... I think that when you don't begin a chase and you instadown someone, it counts as a perfect chase. (btw I'm rank 3)