Some main Pig here that they can tell me some good addons combo
THX
THX
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I usually just use Combat Straps and the Medical File/Video Tape to help with the ambush mindgame in chases. Sometimes I use the Straps with a Last Will just to have an extra RBT.
Other combos that I recommend are Tampered Timer and Jigsaw’s Sketch to make RBTs more stressful, but I rarely use that.
Her other add-ons are not too bad, except for four. Bag of Gears and Crate of Gears are bugged and currently do NOT work, it has been the case since her release which is 6 MONTHS (pls fix this devs).
The other two that you should never use are Amanda’s Secret and Amanda’s Letter. Do not even bother with them.
Vidoe tape is good all round, tampered time adds pressure.
Rules set No.2 is noice as well.
Yes, the most helpfuls are those, the straps and the fast charge to make her ambush more useful. Generally without those addons the ambush it's a very weak feature of her.
And yes the tampered timer it's not bad. Sadly she doesn't have many good addons and there are some like the ultra rares with great downsides.. I would like to have more combinations, i feel that she's handdicaped with so little choices..