Holy hell (literally)

Who came up with these challengers? Seriously who? Does behavior really think that "average players" can do these challenges? If I remember correctly I had many people tell me that these Archive challenges were meant for average players, but yet, these challenges seems for a sweaty try hard players that will do anything to complete them. No one Escapes The Endgame? Ah Yes, encourage noed and face camping. Or all survivors leave once EGC starts.

And Last Minute Hero is just stupidly too hard. What are the chances of 2 survivors getting hooked during the EGC? Let alone survivors even getting to the EGC? And I'm already starting to see it in my matches, but some players are also starting to hide and wait for all their other teammates to do the generators to get to the EGC, ah but wait, the killer is also doing the No one Escapes The Endgame challenge so boom...noed and that basically forces survivors to leave. And of course Blood Warden. So you either leave getting nothing or die getting nothing

Ah did I mention more healing? OH and keys too? :D

Comments

  • It does add more variety to gameplay but I don't think bhvr should promote the use of monstrous shrine. I do not think face camping the hook and perks associated to face camping hook is healthy for the game

  • @whammigobambam said:

    It does add more variety to gameplay but I don't think bhvr should promote the use of monstrous shrine. I do not think face camping the hook and perks associated to face camping hook is healthy for the game

    There's gonna be a lot of face camping, basement camping and tunneling