Keys are balanced

Balance.jpg

Apparently I can't do anything but lose as long as there's 1 generator and three alive survivors since the hatch would spawn?

B-but MoRi iS BrOkEn

I didn't have one but okay.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Everyone that's not completely biased knows that keys and moris are extremely unbalanced. I guess the change/rework in the next two midchapter updates.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/107667/keys-are-balanced

    I don't think any reasonable person on this forum ever said keys are balanced. But I think it would be dumb to suggest that they are somehow worse than moris, considering you can only use a key in the late game but a mori can be used at any time after one hook to severely turn the game into the killer's favor.

    Honestly, all second chance items, perks, and add-ons need serve nerfs because that's really all you see nowadays.

    I do this myself, I stack tons of second chances into my builds because the other perks don't offer the same strength. 😕

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/107667/keys-are-balanced

    I don't think any reasonable person on this forum ever said keys are balanced. But I think it would be dumb to suggest that they are somehow worse than moris, considering you can only use a key in the late game but a mori can be used at any time after one hook to severely turn the game into the killer's favor.

    I wasn't suggesting they're worse than Moris. I brought it up because I'm expecting people to keep mindlessly bringing that point up when I wasn't even using a Mori.

    P.S They're both just as awful.

  • Keys and moris both have the exact same issues. They end the game prematurely and deny the enemy a huge amount of points and pips. They are both basically uncounterable as well.

    They're incredibly unhealthy for the game, and I hope they get side-by-side nerfs/reworks soon.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/107667/keys-are-balanced

    I don't think any reasonable person on this forum ever said keys are balanced. But I think it would be dumb to suggest that they are somehow worse than moris, considering you can only use a key in the late game but a mori can be used at any time after one hook to severely turn the game into the killer's favor.

    I didn't suggest anything. I already expected that argument to be pulled out which people like to bring out in such topics when I'm not even using a Mori.

    P.S Both are equally as bad for the game.

  • @Artyomich said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/870888#Comment_870888

    I didn't suggest anything. I already expected that argument to be pulled out which people like to bring out in such topics when I'm not even using a Mori.

    P.S Both are equally as bad for the game.

    I disagree, cypress is perfectly fine. Honestly, doesn't even need to be a hidden offering.

  • @anarchy753 said:

    Keys and moris both have the exact same issues. They end the game prematurely and deny the enemy a huge amount of points and pips. They are both basically uncounterable as well.

    They're incredibly unhealthy for the game, and I hope they get side-by-side nerfs/reworks soon.

    Keys are a lot harder to pull off than moris... the only change keys need is that if you open a hatch with one and escape it automatically shuts after (because swf). And broken keys need to actually work but take a certain amount of time until they’ll open the hatch or something.

  • Funny enough though i get way more moris then i do keys i dont remember the last time i got a red key but i get a red mori every bw basically.