I like the way you work it
No diggity, I got to hag it up, hag it up...
Hag, huntress and trapstar are my least touched killers. I'm gonna try a few matches with hag. I've hardly ever played her, and I've only invested points to unlock her teachable hex:ruin.
This is going to be rough ๐โ
Comments
lmao, i have a red envelope in my bloodweb...
What are your goto hag builds?
Her shortness is messing with my lunge judgement ๐...I know all the killers have the same lunge. I swear she's 4ft 9 in...
Hag has got some charm to her...her playstyle is different but under the right circumstances... I may kinda dig it...
and fun fact, i p3'd nurse on console using nurse and it was horrible ๐
If i had to base my experience on the few hag matches tonight...ppl don't know how territorial she can be or they know but dnt give 2 #########