No joke.

Tf is wrong with people.

Played against a spirit, she hit me, i lost her, some dude sprinted over to me and i got downed. I crawled away and she couldnt find me but a different player sprinted over to me and started healing in her face.she picked me up, I decided thats really really stupid. I quit.


I start a new game, spawn next to gen with someone. He blows it up 3 seconds in the game, I of course, picked up my drink the second he blew it and so it took a few seconds to readjust but the killer was already here, smacks me.

I go to loop but the guy who blew the gen threw the pallet down i was running too even though he wasn't even beomg chased. I get downed.


Again... I crawl far away.


Guy sprints mid chase to me halfway across map to me and starts healing me in front of killers face. I get picked up and guess what I decide to do.


######### dude? Like i hear dcing is going to be bannable now or something but seriously? With teams like that ######### is the point in playing.


Im totally against dcing, but if you have complete garbage teammates or troll what else am I to do? Let the killer get the free kill? Its nonsense man.

Comments