Why? (To the devs)
Why is there even a report system? Why can people cheat and practically the shove the evidence down your throats yet you do nothing about it? Why can people say the most disgusting and horrible things you could possibly say to another human being and nothing gets about it? Why is it okay to tell somebody to find a hole to crawl into and off themselves? Just look at the reviews it's not a secret this community has a reputation for being one of the most toxic of all time. YT even has channels dedicated to hacking in DBD some even taunting/daring the devs to do something about it for about a year now in some cases yet...nothing. Why do you guys pretend these problems don't exist? Why do you never discuss them in streams? I am just curious to see if there are any devs out there willing to provide some kind of explanation as to why?
Comments
If I have to be honest. In my Dead by Daylight playtime (since release) I have only encountered one hacker, AT MOST. I don't know if I had more hackers but if I did, then they all sucked
. But hackers always suck so they are out -playable. Except if it's a tier 3 Myers with 300% speed or some ######### like that. You're bound to get raped.
I've had one survivor who was always faster. Know what I did when I caught him for the first time. I let him almost bleed out and then mori'd him. (you used to be able to mori someone without the need of a hook)
I guess I'll just leave this here.
https://clips.twitch.tv/AnnoyingEnthusiasticKiwiPJSalt
Interesting so they JUST began to do something with the report system so that touches on one thing at least thanks.
Not just, they've been working on it for a while.
okay but this was the first i heard of it and working on it is just words as it stands there are still no consequences which for my experience has been the difference between a good time and a goodbye. I will wait for the official announcement that people will have to answer for their disgusting words towards others in this game and that rage quits and cheating will actually see people banned on a regular basis. This community has spiraled out of control at least in the Oceanic region extremely toxic people.
Well based on what you said it came across ignorant. Words mean things...
I watched the guy. He's pretty hilarious for the fact that he's sometimes even trying to get banned
He taunts the devs in every one of his videos. Telling them what a ######### job they are doing and they have still yet to ban him etc. Hope the devs have something planned for him and his channel cause hes to cocky and thinks hes gonna get away with all the hacking scot free. I think a lawsuit would humble him a bit. His whole channel is evidence the devs could use against him for damages to their game.
you two goobers need to calm down and stop witch hunting. there are no hacks.
They have your money, they don't care, people still play no matter how ######### up the game is, they added shinny new outfits for more of your money, what was your complaint?
The fact that people can practically shove the evidence down the devs throat and they STILL do nothing is what concerns me the most. For me that's kind of a deal breaker.
I'm assuming they'll add a cosmetic with his logo in game.