Plauge Pick Rate: What's going on?
Hi this is my first discussion/question so go easy on me but why is the Plague pick rate so darn low. I mean she seems to do decent but I'm guessing it's because of one tricks which is fine just raises the question is she a bad killer? Does she need a buff? A rework? A makeover so people pick her? (That last one was a joke) but ya let's talk about it.
Comments
Make her puke give exhaustion or something
SWEEPING CHANGES FOR PLAGUE
SURVIVORS WHO ARE FULLY INFECTED BECOME BROKEN.
AN ADDITIONAL SICKNESS TIMER BEGINS, SIMILAR TO REVERSE BEAR TRAPS.
IF THEY DO NOT CLEANSE IN TIME, THEY DIE.
CHANGES TO CORRUPT PURGE:
CORRUPT PURGE NOW ALSO INFECTS.
CORRUPT PURGE OPERATES ON A CHARGE SYSTEM. 1 CLEANSE = 1 CORRUPT PURGE STREAM OF ANY CHARGE LEVEL.
WHEN A SURVIVOR CLEANSES, THE PLAGUE INSTANTLY GAINS 1 CHARGE OF CORRUPT PURGE.
GETTING PALLET STUNNED REMOVES ALL CHARGES OF CORRUPT PURGE.
CAN HOLD A CERTAIN NUMBER OF CHARGES, AFFECTED BY APPLE ADDONS
Oh no don't buff her. I don't think she is underpowered. I think she's just boring to play and play against. I wouldn't be against a rework that makes her more enjoyable but I have the feeling she won't have any treatment for a long time