The other room btw
@[Deleted User] said:"How to play demogorgon like a man"you just open your mouth at the survivors to assert dominance
@[Deleted User] said:
"How to play demogorgon like a man"
you just open your mouth at the survivors to assert dominance
Imagine how angry he'd be if you stole his Mtn Dew & Doritos?
@[Deleted User] said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867972#Comment_867972It is impossible to steal his mtn dew & doritos because he eats them with one bite
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/867972#Comment_867972
It is impossible to steal his mtn dew & doritos because he eats them with one bite
I think clown is pretty smart about that stuff though. Maybe he could manage?
I love garrys mod
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The other room btw
Imagine how angry he'd be if you stole his Mtn Dew & Doritos?
I think clown is pretty smart about that stuff though. Maybe he could manage?
I love garrys mod