Did the servers just go down. Again?
So i was just in this match playing the legendary pizza dwight. A couple of nodding and spinning later I convince the trapper to farm with me and the last remaining meg because I wanted to see how far I could go, somehow I got him to hook the meg one last time and it was hatch time, he's just carrying me around getting his brutality bp from pallets and gens when suddenly he walks into a rock, and then I get disconnected from the game. At first I'm thinking "oh god. Was that classed as teaming with the killer? Did I get banned that fast?" But no. For some reason I couldn't connect to the servers so no network features were available. I just wanna know if that's my internet or dbd servers doing a bad.
Tldr : pizza dwight is the friendliest dwight, comes with psychic powers
Comments