Can I use my IR shards for Oni?
I can buy other OC characters for 9k IR Shards, but can I buy Oni when he comes out, or will he be exclusive like a licensed killer for a while?
Tagged:
Trusted
I can buy other OC characters for 9k IR Shards, but can I buy Oni when he comes out, or will he be exclusive like a licensed killer for a while?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, he will be available for shards (finally)
All original characters have, in the past, been available for 9000 shards each upon release (since the introduction of the store, that is). There's no reason to think the Oni will be an exception ๐