She is from this time right? the house looks antique but idk.
The house looks old because its an old house. She is fairly modern.
@PigNRun said:The house looks old because its an old house. She is fairly modern.
@PigNRun said:
ohh, but yea, that house is actually awfull, I would never live in there LOL
I'm pretty sure that her school was established in 1992, meaning that she was killed around the 90s.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The house looks old because its an old house. She is fairly modern.
ohh, but yea, that house is actually awfull, I would never live in there LOL
I'm pretty sure that her school was established in 1992, meaning that she was killed around the 90s.