BHVR doesnt care about console players
I have been playing DBD since August of 2018. I really really love this game. however, what I fail to understand is why BHVR has yet to update the optimization on consoles.
I also do not understand why we do not have the option to change our sensitivity....
also as of 1:30am central time us November 25th 2019 the playstation servers are still down. not only did they go down when all the other platforms went down, but they went down again around 11 PM central time. and BHVR has yet to comment about it....
TL:DR: I really love this game but wish that bhvr would pay more attention to console players.
Comments
Ignoring a major part of the audience is a bad business plan.
I think they do, but BHVR hasn’t really experimented with consoles prior to this game, really.
But it honestly (on console) kinda sucks with FPS drops, especially when playing characters with longer hair.
the Bill thing wasn't behaviour's fault. they had licencing issues with left 4 dead and steam. and the PTB is easier to test on PC because it's quicker updates/downloads and easier to see results on their end.