Today: William "Bill" Overbeck
His Teachables: Borrowed Time, Left Behind & Unbreakable.
Choose which one you like using the most, for whatever reason(s).
BT can save you if a killer camps, but what's more likely to happen is hook farming.
Left Behind requires your whole team to die to be useful.
Unbreakable is nice since you can use it in both gimmick builds and normal ones and can really turn around a match.
I'm not using any of those perks in my build tbh, but I will choose BT. I just like that perk.
@AhoyWolf said:I'm not using any of those perks in my build tbh, but I will choose BT. I just like that perk.
@AhoyWolf said:
Don't worry, this is only about which you like the most out of his Teachables, there's no need to actually use them. ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
BT can save you if a killer camps, but what's more likely to happen is hook farming.
Left Behind requires your whole team to die to be useful.
Unbreakable is nice since you can use it in both gimmick builds and normal ones and can really turn around a match.
I'm not using any of those perks in my build tbh, but I will choose BT. I just like that perk.
Don't worry, this is only about which you like the most out of his Teachables, there's no need to actually use them. ๐