Is the game even worth it anymore?
I quit playing this game for about 3 mo tha because I had a very hard time getting into games. Well I tried it again and I’m sitting here going on 45 minutes right now of getting Nd error messages and I haven’t gotten into one single game!! Not one game in 45 minutes!! I now have to go to work. This is ridiculous and I just don’t feel this game is worth it?? What’s the point of spending money getting things to play a game you can never play!!!
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Servers are currently experiencing issues as you can see on the top header of the forum right now.
They will be back on shortly if they're aggressively working to fix it.
Your timing was just pretty bad unfortunately. Right now, there's a problem going on where people have been having trouble even getting into the game, let alone getting matches. It's most likely a server error. It's only been going on for the last six hours or so, but they're looking into fixing it and have promised more information on the issue soon. Maybe come back and give the game another shot in a day or two when this problem is resolved.
Ok. Thank you very much!!
@Kathyjodunn
If you're loading up the matchmaking through Ranks Yellow or Grey, than the queue times will of course be low.
We're pretty late into the rank reset (Which happens every new month of the 13th.) So, it's to be expected that hardly anyone is in ranks Yellow or Grey... Chapter 14 will release a new rank reset method that might help with this issue, when the new reset happens, Killers and Survivors will be reset back to a previous rank. So, if you're in Red you'll be reset back to purple, purple back to green, green back to yellow, etc.
It sounds like you're trying to load a match in yellow or most likely grey rank (Ranks 20-16 or 15-13 or something like that.) In those ranks, the queue times are insanely long because like I said, they don't have enough players to pair with OR those players are already in a match. With how little few there are in that rank, this is to be expect, ESPECIALLY late into rank reset.
If you have the patience than your best bet is to tough it out and get to green ranks, there, green ranks improves the queue times dramatically!