Is there people on PTB?
Are people still playing the PTB? I wanna download it again but I'm concerned there is gonna be massive queue times for both roles.
Tagged:
Trusted
Are people still playing the PTB? I wanna download it again but I'm concerned there is gonna be massive queue times for both roles.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There are always people on the ptb but since its been almost a week so to hazard a guess I would say many would have went back to live as its not rewardable too keep playing when they can earn BP for the dlc's release.
We don't have any info on exact player counts and since most it seems tend to play just to try out the new content and not really test things out I'd say playing solo survivor would be a lot easier to find games as killer in theory will yield longer queue times since most changes revolve around them.
i get lobbies on ptb