I think BHVR is doing server maintenance or there's just no one on.
I'm excited for Oni and have been considering buying a Kanabo. This isn't a dev or BHVR hate thing I'm just bored and the game keeps kicking me out and losing connection.
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
I can't even get passed the loading screen. GG
i've been waiting to get into a lobby for about 30 mins now but look at the top, they acknowledge that some people are having server issues. Hope they fix this soon.
They're increasing the time to get screwed over by Dead hard.
Well, it's not even 8am in Montreal, so most of them are probably not at work yet or in a position to do anything about the servers. Hopefully we'll get an update soon.
I try to get my gaming done in the morning before my kids wake up. I'm kinda broke and don't really want to go game shopping or anything and already got content I want to play for dbd. I'm glad I didn't buy Death Stranding, that game is a walking simulator Binding of Isaac rip off.