I've heard that Adrenaline and exhaustion perks do not stack so it could be possible that this is the case here as well. Unless someone tested this in the PTB I don't think we can have the answer until the chapter releases on live.
Neither perk says they don't, and it stands to reason they would. It'd only work at end game when the killer is carrying though, so very very situational.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've heard that Adrenaline and exhaustion perks do not stack so it could be possible that this is the case here as well. Unless someone tested this in the PTB I don't think we can have the answer until the chapter releases on live.
Neither perk says they don't, and it stands to reason they would. It'd only work at end game when the killer is carrying though, so very very situational.
@AhoyWolf
Usually when a perk doesn't say it stacks or not, it usually means it does.
In most cases, it does would be the answer. On some rare occasions, the perks won't stack with anything despite not saying if they do or not.
But in this case, I can safely say that Hope and Breakout would stack together during the EGC.