dedicated server'ed
Crazy hits through windows and at pallets (vaulting, slamming), hits that shouldn't connect.
It's the nightmare for so many survivors , yet it's happening around the clock now on our beloved dedicated servers.
Tell me your amazing story on the dedicated servers of DbD.
Comments
My amazing story everyday:
Wow so many jungle gyms. I will be able to loop him for a bit without wasting pallets. Then I'm going down after first fast vault like a noob.
It feels so #^#@ rng. Your distance judging skills don't matter, your jukes don't matter.
I've been able to see how bad the desync between clients is when playing vs streamer and going down on pallet. Safe distance on my end, a lot closer on his end. How is this even fair?
also...
me: I #@^& love dedicated servers gg
some hag: best perk ever
keep the stories going boys