is there a place where i can report a player...
is there a place where i can report a player for.
A) Admitting they de-ranked
B) where toxic in end game chat
C) threatened me
[i have screenshots]
Tagged:
Trusted
is there a place where i can report a player for.
A) Admitting they de-ranked
B) where toxic in end game chat
C) threatened me
[i have screenshots]
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thanks
Admitting to deranking is not bannable, but threats and abuse definitely are. However, while the support ticket is optional, an ingame report is compulsory for harrassment and communication abuse.
If you don't report them ingame at the end of the match(es) in question, the Support team won't be able to do anything with your ticket.
That's the main reason why I switched my privacy settings to not accept messages or even friend requests from people.
I was lucky when I very first started playing because people were actually nice and cool, giving me tips and congratulating me on a match well played. Now, it's just been a ton of trolls on the Survivor side. Whether I play as a Killer or Survivor, every other night, there's going to be that one player who just feels the desperate need to want to message and be negative.
It sucks because, overall, I'd say the DbD community is a supportive one, but there are a ton of rotten apples out there as well.