KYF derank bug?!?

I played some KYF games last night with a friend just messing around with Nurse and her add-ons. We played 2 games, just me and him, just chasing around and him hiding and me trying to find him (p3 Claud with purple fog on Macmil). It was fun.

Sign in today and I noticed I went from rank 6 with 4 pips to rank 7 wit 3 pips? WTH!! Is this a bug? I'm very very positive I was rank 6 and no I didn't play any games where I lost pips between then and now. I'm mildly upset because it means I basically wasted good add-ons for my rank.

I know this probably belongs in the bug section, but I'm trying to figure out if this is a known issue or not. I haven't been able to find anything but I recall KYF being bugged in a recent update.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments