Possible DC?
Me and another Survivor made it out of a recent trial today, and I hit spectate as I like to watch the other survivors try and get out. The last survivor came through the exit, so I hit continue. The loading screen stayed on for almost 10 minutes before I decided to close the application. I've never seen this before so is it possible that the killer disconnected? And if so, do I still get the bonus for escaping? I didn't look at the exact amount of blood points I had before the trial so I have no idea.
Comments
This isn't really a disconnection issue, just a bug. There's no specific known cause for the infinite loading screen bug, except that it happens most often when leaving a game and seems to have risen in frequency recently. I would make a topic in the Bug Reports section of the forum, since the more information the devs have about occasions where it's happened, the easier it is for them to fix it.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-reports
Thanks for replying and thanks for clarifying! Like I said, I wasn't sure if it was a disconnect or not. Will definitely make a post in the bug report section later.
No worries, glad to be of service ☺️