How do you feel about horror movies?

Comments

  • I love horror movies! But I'm not scared of them tho.

  • I love all those horror movies, found footage, slashers, exorsisms, etc. and dbd just helped reinforce my love even more!

  • My friends call me the horror nerd in our group

  • I know a few horror movies, but not many. If they are too real like "hostel" or have cruel shocking moments like "lights out" or the most newer movies, I can't watch them.

    That's why i like this game. It has the right mix for me. ☺️

    I was reading some horror books but never watched the movies.

  • Love them, sadly most recent ones are terrible.

  • I chose "fan" rather than "love" simply because I only love slasher horror movies. Paranormal ######### doesn't interest me and the other kinds of horror out there can get kinda wacky. Alien and the Xenomorph is a pretty cool and scary concept though

    But I don't like the "I wouldn't call myself a buff" part of this option, it feels a tad bit insulting.

  • @Seiko300 said:

    I chose "fan" rather than "love" simply because I only love slasher horror movies. Paranormal ######### doesn't interest me and the other kinds of horror out there can get kinda wacky. Alien and the Xenomorph is a pretty cool and scary concept though

    But I don't like the "I wouldn't call myself a buff" part of this option, it feels a tad bit insulting.

    You can choose to feel offended if you want but no insult was intended and I'm honestly surprised somebody could even interpret it that way.

    "a person who is enthusiastically interested in and very knowledgeable about a particular subject."

    Call yourself a slasher buff if you want, but if you only love slashers then you're not a horror buff in general. In what way that could be seen as an insult is beyond me.

  • There was also an "Other" option for a reason.

  • I like them but I'm not a super must watch the newest ones kinda guy.

  • Love the soundtrack on horror movies, F13 <3

  • Love them, but I might be one of the few in this forum that is actually truly frightened while watching one 😂