New Perks .png
Heyho! Has someone for me the new perk .png from the Oni and the new survivor?
I need it for my own costum-pack for dead by daylight and I am too lazy to create it after they released the new patch.
Tagged:
Trusted
Heyho! Has someone for me the new perk .png from the Oni and the new survivor?
I need it for my own costum-pack for dead by daylight and I am too lazy to create it after they released the new patch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@The_Daydreamer
This post is the closest thing you'll get for images of the perks themselves, you'll have to edit them to isolate the perks, but the images all contain the perks you're asking for.
The PTB is closed now, so there is nowhere else that I can think with these images on file, except if you look them up on the DBD Wiki. (Which I checked and it doesn't seem they have The Oni on file yet. So it's unlikely they'll have them either... this post is your best bet, or looking it up on google.)