So now that the ptb has slowed
I'd like to give a synopsis of the oni. So we can all see hes got some beef behind his power which I view as I'm sure many do, as an absolute good..The top two killers just took a hit...one after another..nurse was left in a god awful clunky state..We need something with this chapter..and the oni has promise..however..the question of how his dash has been up for debate..I've yet to see anyone try keeping him super busy by circling him faster than he can turn around medium sized structures..however..I think all he needs to be kept in a fair spot for both ends..is reduce the turning slightly..and add a short pause when he stops dashing without attacking.
Now we must remember his power should have better quirks to it than billy..because billy can use his on a whim..oni cannot..and only gets it quickly when survivors are foolish enough to group up and let him stack injuries..other than that it takes time to build so he should be rewarded for it..if they want to solidify his counter play then I think the ways i listed are the most effective..if you stack too much on this guy he will become utter trash and last thing we need right now is mediocrity..and I dunno about you..but reading a paragraph of nerfs isnt exactly a moral booster..especially untested and poorly thought out ones..which has happened and can happen again.
Taking a step from the oni i want to talk nemesis and beast of prey..the devs claim they have a plan but I'm almost certain the perks will either end up terrible or they'll buff bt by making deep wound ignore oblivious...all courtesy of the legion..now I'm happy they're making him faster..a bit more pressure which is nice..but..DW is once again holding back the game and causing cool perks and ideas to become subject to hate..all because he alone can inflict dw on demand..it doesnt really help him and it just makes the devs have to walk on egg shells anytime they make anything in the game and it's nothing but a burden..
Other than that..spirits changes look to be decent..more mind games to play on both ends , the amulet got trashed but...at least it was just the amulet..anyhow does anyone else feel the same? Different? I'm curious
Comments