How do you feel playing as new nurse?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think she is frustrating, but her basekit shouldn't have been changed. It was hard enough to meet any nurse before nerf and now it's only worse.
Edit: I just realized you only ask about playing as nurse. If I get lerys or hawkings, I go afk. On other maps I don't have more difficulties than I had before.
She is still viable, she just isn't fun at all to play. Would rather play any other killer TBH
I'm probably the only person who likes the new Nurse and she isn't to badly changed but I can kinda agree it shouldn't have changed but its not bad.
I dont play as Killer, total Survivor main, but watching others play new Nurse is just sad. She really didnt need to get stabbed as hard in the gut as she did.
I took that option but the frustration comes from not having fun as nurse at all. Too much got changed or too much affected her gameplay maybe that is a better way to put it and yeah the killer sucks. BHVR doesn't care.
Meanwhile 4man swf is fine.