I redesigned one of the new perks
What do ya'll think?
Pretty pixelated.
@DelsKibara said:Pretty pixelated.
@DelsKibara said:
Its due to me using GIMP 3 times on it
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858742#Comment_858742Its due to me using GIMP 3 times on it
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858742#Comment_858742
You're better off tracing the image and redrawing it the way you want.
@DelsKibara said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858781#Comment_858781You're better off tracing the image and redrawing it the way you want.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858781#Comment_858781
And why is that?
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858782#Comment_858782And why is that?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858782#Comment_858782
Because it looks like you just used the paint bucket tool
@DelsKibara said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858795#Comment_858795Because it looks like you just used the paint bucket tool
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858795#Comment_858795
I did, I use it alot actually
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858817#Comment_858817I did, I use it alot actually
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858817#Comment_858817
Yes and it shows.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty pixelated.
Its due to me using GIMP 3 times on it
You're better off tracing the image and redrawing it the way you want.
And why is that?
Because it looks like you just used the paint bucket tool
I did, I use it alot actually
Yes and it shows.