Oni vs No Mither

Just wondering if anyone has tried this, since no mither leaves no blood. Does this stop Oni's power?

Comments

  • But it stops onis playstyle. You can't slug a no mither.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No, it actually makes more blood orbs for Onii-chan because you're injured all the time.

    Yeah, honestly I disagree with this being a thing because No Mither's description says "Your thick blood coagulates practically instantly". I think it should at least give significantly less blood orbs, considering you're already putting yourself at a disadvantage using it. You don't need to basically be giving the killer their power by existing.

    I mean, Even if it gave NO blood, and people ran 4 No Mithers, you wouldn't need your power anyways. That said I think it should at least give significantly less blood orbs, rather than none at all, or normal rate.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858330#Comment_858330

    I get why the devs did this. 4 survivors brave enough to run No Mither would deny Oni his power all together.

    But it’s still strange that the blood orbs are produced by the injury rather than actual blood.

    That was my train of thought, no blood = denied power. Would have been a good counter imho, risk for reward.

  • I wish it at least made you drop less and maybe none while performing an action. The orbs give minor tracking and an add-on increases the tracking quite a bit.

  • If they made it so you drop some orbs when hit into dying then they could remove the constant orbs dropped by No Mither.

    No Mither also hard counters the powers of Plague and Legion. If it hard counters Oni by both denying him his power and removing his ability to slug, I think it's a fair trade-off considering you are always one shot.

    In fact No Mither hard counters anti-heal builds and anything Exposed. If a killer runs Sloppy or NOED or Nurse's or MYC that is basically a wasted perk slot. Pair it with Resil and it can soft counter gen slower builds too, since you can just power through everything. Really the only hard counter to No Mither is Thana. It's the only perk that punishes you for No Mither.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/858330#Comment_858330

    I get why the devs did this. 4 survivors brave enough to run No Mither would deny Oni his power all together.

    But it’s still strange that the blood orbs are produced by the injury rather than actual blood.

    Yea but if you get Spirit, Nurse, or Huntress, that is a GG real fast. It is a huge risk and requires coordination to pull of since you will NEED to sabo for it to work. And usually, the teams that do this do it for memes because there is a very high probability they will all die unless they play perfectly.