New Spirit vault animation is terrible
Don’t get me wrong, I like the fact that she has a vault animation. They just gave her a terrible copy and paste vault animation. It’s literally just the standard Legion/Freddy/Pig/Ghostface vault animation. Her arms are deformed and stretched to fit the animation. It also doesn’t fit her lore or character, it makes her look like a toddler hopping into a playpen.
The PTB that she was introduced in, she had a vault animation where she literally phased through the vault. They could’ve at least given her a unique one instead of a copy and paste one.
Am I the only who thinks this looks bad?
Here is the link incase anyone hasn’t seen it yet.
https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/dyrmhp/new_vault_animation_for_spirit/
Comments
LMAO That is actually hilarious.
Yeah that is awful. Also she had a vault animation where she phased through the window? That's sounds awesome I don't know why they didn't keep that.
It was on her PTB. It looked like she was glitching through the window and she was inching closer and closer toward you. An alert survivor could easily tell she was vaulting. Have no idea why they removed that.
I laughed the first time I saw it. Who thought this was a good idea? Poor girl looks like a toddler.