I'm excited for this chapter because this opens up the possibility of going back to other chapters and continuing them and their lore.
this is what I am excited about as well... I wonder if there could be a return to the Lullaby chapter? I'll have to re-read huntress's lore but was there a mention of her father?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"This update to For Honor is different than before..."
LMAO!
Her: My dad's a little crazy.
Her dad: *Oni*
I'm excited for this chapter because this opens up the possibility of going back to other chapters and continuing them and their lore.
this is what I am excited about as well... I wonder if there could be a return to the Lullaby chapter? I'll have to re-read huntress's lore but was there a mention of her father?
lol