So..devs..I wanna talk secondary killer weapons

More specifically , I want to talk about the idea of making cosmetics for them...because picture it..golden engraved huntress hatchets , a hillbilly saw with a dripping glowing chain , putrid serum vials in the sides as if it were the fuel source, an oni club with broken vials instead of brass spheres (love hallowed blight skins btw)


So obviously making them for every skin would be a massive and unreasonable undertaking so it's not what I'm asking , you could boost skin sales but likely not enough to compensate for the work, what if they were reserved for special skins ? And how would you fit them into skin deals?.


My solution..make two separate deals..the standard 3 piece skin set deal, a deal for the included side weapon, or you could buy it solo like any other cosmetic piece..may be wishful thinking but man I'd freaking die

Comments

  • I think Huntress Hatchets should match her weapon skin.

    I don't care about anyone else's since mostly the killer weapon and secondary are usually different things.

  • Behold, Plague's vomit is now blue instead of green!

    I like the idea though.

    Trapper's Traps

    Wraith's Wailing Bell

    Hillbilly's Chainsaw

    Huntress' Hatchets

    Pig's RBTs

    Clown's Bottles

    Plague's Vomit

    Oni's Kanabo

    Could all get new cosmetics.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    Behold, Plague's vomit is now blue instead of green!

    I like the idea though.

    Trapper's Traps

    Wraith's Wailing Bell

    Hillbilly's Chainsaw

    Huntress' Hatchets

    Pig's RBTs

    Clown's Bottles

    Plague's Vomit

    Oni's Kanabo

    Could all get new cosmetics.

    Yeah..I think it would add all kinds of new flair