Killer Lobby Times

Maybe I am alone but am rank 19 on PC have not had a wait time less than 10 minutes to play a killer match. I get mostly killer dailies but have to forego because I cant get into a match. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

  • @RazDragon24 said:
    Maybe I am alone but am rank 19 on PC have not had a wait time less than 10 minutes to play a killer match. I get mostly killer dailies but have to forego because I cant get into a match. Is anyone else having this problem?

    Be thankful for waiting just 10 minutes, today i had 1 free hour to play, tried to fill my Rank 1 killer lobby, after 40 mins of not being able to do it, i played 1 survivor match that i found in less than 5 secs and left the game very disappointed =/ .

  • If I got it right, they said they are looking into it - yesterday in the dev stream.

  • I noticed that in the morning I have to wait at least 10 minutes, and in the afternoon/evening not more than 2-3 minutes, so maybe it's all about on how many players are playing , and your rank.

  • That's cuz you are Rank 19, thats normal

    nothing needs to be done

  • Thank you for answers. I have been 19 or 20 consistently since I started because i mostly play survivor but the long wait has only started recently. You are correct I do notice on the weekends it isn't as bad.