My opinion on Chapter 14
The Oni: I absolutely love his power so far. His blood concept of his reminds me of Skarlet from Mortal Kombat, Which isn't bad. I which that his demon strike was a little bit easy to use but besides that his power seems really fun and powerful.
The Oni Perks:
Nemesis: I think this will have usage because killers are always getting blinded or stun by survivors so this perk will kinda punish them. I do think this will pair with Dark Devotion because you're most likely getting blinded or stun alot. But some killers like Hag,Spirit or Nurse won't get much use because they don't usually have to deal with stuns alot(besides with flashlights and DS) But I can see me using this perk often.
Blood Echos: This perk is kinda meh. The Hemorrhage part sucks because that effect legit does nothing to help with you as killer(besides tracking) But what exhaustion when fully heal is nice because if a survivor has sprint burst or lithe, they won't get to use it for 45 seconds.
Killer's Windows of opportunity: This Perk is OK, I guess.
Yui: She like the third cutest ######### in this game( sorry Jane will always be the Prettiest). I like her backstory a lot, We love a woman inpowering baddie. I love how in the trailer she does not give two shits that a 8 foot demon was standing in front of her. Her base outfit is bomb af, I really want that top and that jacket.
Yui's Perks:
By any means necessary: I love the idea of picking up a pallet but i don't know how much this perk will get much use because most killers break a down pallet. But if a Killer doesn't break a pallet, this perk can be powerful because you make that safe loop where throw down that pallet safe again because you have the ability to pick up that pallet.
Breakout: This perk will probably be only useful in SWF. but that 20% is like whoa luv.
Lucky Break: It's ok I guess, I don't like the idea of being injured for 3 mins and having a dead perk slot for the rest game. But I can see this pair with iron will but that about it.
Overall Review: I think this chapter is probably the best chapter we had in awhile( besides Curtain Call and Demise of the Faithful) Both killer and survivor's perks seem fresh and powerful. The killer is fun to play as and play against. I'm definitely buying this chapter.
Comments
I'm more bothered by the Oni's perks.
Zanshin Tactics is a trash perk. There needs to be additional effects on it. You could just remove the cooldown effect on it and it would still be trash. This perk will never be ran. Very disappointing that a new perk was wasted on this. Maybe every time this goes on cooldown all other survivors suffer Oblivious for 20 seconds.
Blood Echos concept is a good idea, but the perk is just very bad. Hemorrhage is on the borderline of worthless, so the perk is basically Exhausted for 45sec on injured survivors. Is Exhausted effect on injured survivors every time you hook for 45sec worth a perk slot? Not even remotely. Replace the Hemorrhage effect with something not worthless like Oblivious. Now that would actually be decent. If that's too much maybe even Blindness instead.
Nemesis is the one most people think looks good but outside of a meme build this perk isn't good either. It needs more.