There is no official date for release yet, some might come up with a date from... other sources... but there is no official date from BHVR themselves yet.
Also, I like The Oni a lot. His design is definitely the coolest design I've seen in any DBD Killer... i'm indifferent about the new Survivor tbh.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@BaseTopic
There is no official date for release yet, some might come up with a date from... other sources... but there is no official date from BHVR themselves yet.
Also, I like The Oni a lot. His design is definitely the coolest design I've seen in any DBD Killer... i'm indifferent about the new Survivor tbh.