Does hemorrhage status affect blood orbs from Oni?

People are saying it does, but there is no confirmation anywhere. If it does it should probably say that in the ability; if it doesn't then okay forget I said anything.

It would make sense if it does, I mean with blood echo and all that. If it does, how much so

Comments

  • It does not:

    @Jackard said:

    @Peanits

    Can we get confirmation or denial on whether or not bleeding frequency changes blood resource spawn rates, ie; sloppy butcher etc...

    It is being assumed that it does but I feel it is unlikely due to how add ons can change blood resource spawn rates. This would still be possible if each blood spatter is the parent of a spawn object but, I think that would be highly inefficient for performance reasons.

    Although this kinda makes sense. It would be weird if Hemorrhage was fairly useless for everyone except one blood based killer. Maybe that's just me.

  • Yeah the fact it makes so much sense is why people asked, but I imagine that would probably make him a bit too strong. They probably thought about it during development and later on decided not to go through with it for balance reasons I bet.