Meeting players with coulrophobia

Has  anyone actually played against any survivors that has an irl fear of clowns. If so did you notice any difference in the normal playstyle. Did they mess up more often than the typical survivor player. I would seriously like to know.

Comments

  • There's not really a way of telling whether a player is just not the best or actually suffers from coulrophobia (unless you're playing with friends).

  • There's not really a way of telling whether a player is just not the best or actually suffers from coulrophobia (unless you're playing with friends).

       I guess but maybe they said something in end game chat about how they just mess up against clown because of their fear of them but maybe I'm just looking into things too much
  • I've had a survivor DC as soon as they found out I was the Clown. not sure if it was due to a phobia or because he was raging