Initialization Error?!
How do I fix this? It said restart game but I did 3 times already, why you gotta do this to me
How do I fix this? It said restart game but I did 3 times already, why you gotta do this to me
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
IKR
Well hopefully devs find a fix or this is gonna suck
I need it now though
I feel ya
ya looks like troubles in PTB atm. We should be posting in PTB feed back section.
for me it says the safe game could not be read... :l
OMG OMG I GOT IN
It's almost certainly because of traffic, not actual issues with the ptb just the servers.
What did you do?
welp, i guesss i shouldnt have jumped to conclusions, now im stuck reinstalling the main patch and then gonna try redownloading the PTB I guess and keep spamming play on steam?
I just waited XD
Aaah the waiting is so usgfsdjvfb. I wanna see the new stuff NOW xD
ok, I'm in
Solution:
If you can't get in, RESTART STEAM and try again. (log out and re log in)
That got me in. Hope this helps.
7gigs in 24minutes from both , please let me in this time lol